ChngWeeee

Friday, August 10, 2007

Growing up.

.NeoJingMingEdwin.HSApatroner.
"i need some hair."

"the face stretching technique. harrr!!!"

"like my skill? contact me through chester."

.Marcus.YUPimFengHao.Mosquitoe.frog.

"stare wad stare? hong gan ah!" "Face shifting technique! hmmmarhh!!"
"leave me alone.."

.Tangansiew.charsiewpau.pig.flap.开灯拉。

"im not contented with my looks! damn the macdonald hair!" "species shifting technique!"
"hooo harrr heraer!!"
"taadaaa.. cute aint I? contact me, gan pau through chester"


.Alvanlimhiongbor.oahlao.ohgayluh.

"If only u all could give me a chance to change." "face stretching technique!"
"shit.. im alvan"



.ChiaChongHu.government.childish.ahuh.

"im way too hot."
"got a problem with my slim body?"
Chonghu gained weight.
and lost everything.



.Adriano.Indokid.8310.sapistar.

2005
2006
2007




.WelsonnGohWeilong.KorKuaKua.

Staring incidents are common
"WHAT? u've got a problem with me? better watch out."
selling pebbles.(for toilets) safe and beautiful. anti-slip. contact welsonn at 92263112.
he is nice and friendly. roadshows conducted daily.


.TeeXinYi.honey.darling.laopo.ahpui.
"dear i need a face-lift."
"i need the surgery now!URGENT."
"Thanks deardear so much! love ya!"
"shall entrust my life to you for the surgery."
"taadaaa"Happily every after



.ChesterChngWeeee.luozhixiangJackster.

"this is getting serious"
"Something had to be done..."
"OH?!"

"EH?!"


haha. im finally done with the pictures. took me quite long. hope it brightens up your day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home