ChngWeeee

Monday, August 06, 2007

problems

my pocket money is $200 a months / $10 a day. I was paid only to pay for my meals.
meaning have to keep my three meals within $3! I can only eat outside and my favourite meal is always at my popo (grandma) house. But yet i always have cash to go out.. thats a mystery.

my mother tell me to go out twice a month la! save a dollar a day can say $30 a month! enough watch a movie and have dinner with friends twice a month! haha. sorry im wasting my time typing and your time reading.

i don't have money to pay for outings with my beloved. shameful. time to stay home and read sotry books. im not a emo boy. my frindge is too short to be one.


out to latte... continue tommorrow! too busy with work now. jialat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home